Tag Archives: Running Tips

The Benefits Of Running Clinics

The Benefits Of Running Clinics The Ultimate Goal 99% of runners would love to improve their personal running time if they could. The remaining 1% are probably in denial. Being able to run faster, at a faster pace, will not … Continue reading

Posted in Adidas, Bukit Jalil, Casio Exilim Malaysia, Dirigo Events, Distance Running, Event Organiser, Fitness, Footwear, Happy Runner, June, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Marathon, Organiser, Premier Event, Runners, Running, Running Clinic, Running Tips, SCKLM, Training | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 2 Comments

A Runner and A Gentleman

A Runner and A Gentleman Runners play a significant role in determining whether an event is enjoyable or not. At the same time, being a customer does not give a runner the right to act like a monkey. We can … Continue reading

Posted in Event, Event Organiser, friends, Happy Runner, Happy Running, Lifestyle, Runners, Running, Running Event | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

Runner’s Choice

Runner’s Choice Run For Health Running is one of the most effective ways to promote fitness and unity among our community at large because it is accessible to most people and it requires hardly any expenditure. In fact, perhaps due … Continue reading

Posted in 2016, Happy Runner, Runners, Running, Running Community, Running Event, Running Tips, Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

10 Top Tips To Overcome Hills

    My Top 7 Tips To Overcome Hills 1. You can never conquer anything if you don’t face your fears. The sooner, you make hill work part of your weekly training, the sooner, you will improve your stamina and strength. … Continue reading

Posted in 2015, 25km, Couple Running, Environment, Event, Fitness, friends, Jandabaik, Jungle, Keypower Sports, Malaysia, Pacer Sports, Pahang, Running, Running Event, Running Shoes, Running Tips, Science, Trail Run, Trail Running, Uphill Downhill | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Newton’s Law Of Running

NEWTON’S LAW OF RUNNING    An Apple A Day, Keeps The Physicist At Bay The brilliant scientist, Sir Isaac Newton, fortuitously discovered The Law of Gravity when he was sitting under an apple tree and an apple fell on his … Continue reading

Posted in 2015, 25km, 2XU Compression Pants, Endurance Sports, Happy Runner, Innov-8 sport shoes, Jandabaik, Malaysia, Outdoor, Pahang, Running, Running Event, Running Tips, Science | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Running Malaysia Magazine

It was a proud experience to be featured in Malaysia’s leading running magazine, Running Malaysia Issue No. 7 (Jan/Feb 2015).  

Posted in 2015, Happy Runner, Happy Running, Lifestyle, Magazine, Media, Running, Running Tips | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment