ORIGINAL RAJA SHAKE by Gus Ghani
The Raja Shake is easy & cheap to make, plus it is a great energy booster for all cyclists! In case, you have never heard of this drink before, do not worry, because it is my own invention!
RAJA SHAKE RECIPE
- 5 small freshly-pealed banana fruits
- Half a glass of natural yoghurt
- 4 stalks of of fresh ulam raja
- 1 glass of drinking water
Blend all the above ingredients together until you get a smooth & creamy texture. You can adjust thickness of the mixed ingredients by adding or reducing the water amount according to your personal preference.
For best results, keep the raja shake refrigerated in a glass jar over night.
TRIPLE Health Benefits
1. Bananas are packed with vitamins, minerals, fibre, and carbohydrates but it is low in calories. Bananas are great fuel for workout, food for heart health and helps speed digestion.
2. Natural yoghurt is great for the digestive system.
3. Cosmos caudatus (Ulam Raja) is rich in phytochemicals, and the health benefits of eating ulam raja are to clean the blood of toxic materials and can also strengthen bones.
Of course, it tastes scrumptious too – bon appetit!
About The Author
Gus Ghani is a HIIT Fitness Coach, and an ambassador of AfterShokz, Elliptigo and N8 Sports Nutrition.