KKB GLOW RUN 2016
Saad (L) & Badrul (R)
Distance /Runners: 10km & 5km /500
Date: 19-March 2016, 9pm flag-off
Venue: Mini stadium KKB
Highlights: Fun to run through quiet kampung neighbourhood at night. Fresh country air. Some local folks sat in front of their homes watching the runners past. Great traffic control from traffic police. Lots of isotonic drinks. 2 Powerbar energy bars in Goodie Bag. Stadium made a good gathering point for event.
My Verdict: A refreshing run at a great first time venue and helpful event crew. Well worth the drive there.
Well done to Fahmi, KKB Glow Run crew, volunteers, KKB Council & KKB community for their great hospitality.
Plus great support from Powerbar, Mountain Dew & Action Pix Malaysia.
More photos & videos at Happy Runner page.
About Gus Ghani
Hi:) My name is Gus and I am a Fitness Coach who enjoys outdoor adventures. In particular, I like to run marathons & ultra marathons, and compete in triathlons and century rides for fitness, fun & friendship.
My passion is to motivate my friends to exercise more so that they can live life to the fullest.
The purpose of this blog is five-fold:-
1) I find writing very therapeutic & beats paying for a psychiatrist to keep sane
2) I like to share & inspire others into engaging in any healthy pursuits
3) This is a great way to keep track of my progress in all my sporting endeavours
4) This also keeps me honest & spurs me on to do more
5) Even if you are a couch potatoe, I hope you will find my entries entertaining and/or informative.
In summary, this blog is helping me help others help myself...get it?
This entry was posted in 5km
, Event Organiser
, Fun Run
, Happy Runner
, Inaugural Event
, Night Run
, Running Event
and tagged 10km
, Action Pix Malaysia
, fun run
, happy runner
, Kuala Kubu Baru Glow Run
, night run
. Bookmark the permalink
Pingback: ⏩KKB GLOW RUN 2017 – Preview & Contest by Happy Runner⏪ | gusghani