Holding Statement for the Haze Occurrence (As of 29th Sept 2015, 3.00 pm)
The organisers of the Standard Chartered KL Marathon understand and share the concern of our runners in regards to the haze. The health and safety of all our runners is our upmost priority.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and all race day preparations are well on the way.
We will make an announcement on Friday evening whether the race will proceed on Sunday, 4th October. We appreciate your patience and your support.
Please be informed that the Race Entry Pack Collection will continue to take place from 1st to 3rd October at Dataran Merdeka.