FIT MALAYSIA, Selangor Edition
photo credit: The Star
Many runners out there are not happy about the prolific increase of registration fees. The race organisers try to justify the price hikes by claiming to give-away more goodies. On the other hand, the runners is happier to pay a more reasonable fee just to run in a decent event without all the “unnecessary” & sometimes useless “extras”.
Any case, to keep our sanity in check, here’s a free 10km run if you dare?!
HOW TO REGISTER
Fit Malaysia – “FM Run” Selangor
Venue: Dataran MPPJ, 47800 Petaling Jaya Selangor
Begin: Sun, 20 September 2015 07:30 AM
End: Sun, 20 September 2015 11:30 AM
Closing: Wed, 16 September 2015 11:30 PM
RM0.00 – 5km – Open
RM0.00 – 10km – Men Open
RM0.00 – 10km – Women Open
For more Running information, LIKE Happy Runner
About Gus Ghani
Hi:) My name is Gus and I am a Fitness Coach who enjoys outdoor adventures. In particular, I like to run marathons & ultra marathons, and compete in triathlons and century rides for fitness, fun & friendship.
My passion is to motivate my friends to exercise more so that they can live life to the fullest.
The purpose of this blog is five-fold:-
1) I find writing very therapeutic & beats paying for a psychiatrist to keep sane
2) I like to share & inspire others into engaging in any healthy pursuits
3) This is a great way to keep track of my progress in all my sporting endeavours
4) This also keeps me honest & spurs me on to do more
5) Even if you are a couch potatoe, I hope you will find my entries entertaining and/or informative.
In summary, this blog is helping me help others help myself...get it?
This entry was posted in 10km
, Free Running
, Fun Run
, Happy Runner
, Happy Running
, Petaling Jaya
, Rainbow Jersey
, Running Event
, Sports Minister
, Sports Ministry
and tagged 10km
, Fit Malaysia
, Free Registration
, Sports Minister
. Bookmark the permalink