In December 2014, I invited The Star newspaper to my local park in Subang Jaya to introduce to them my unique outdoor elliptical bicycle called ElliptiGO from USA. Based on that interview, The Star published a fantastic write-up, entitled “Let’s GO, baby..” in the Fitness section of their Sunday edition dated 15th Mar 2015. Many thanks to The Star for giving me the privilege to share my GO (as the ElliptiGO is affectionately known) story with their readers.
To follow my GO exploits, visit my ElliptiGO Gus
About Gus Ghani
Hi:) My name is Gus and I am a Fitness Coach who enjoys outdoor adventures. In particular, I like to run marathons & ultra marathons, and compete in triathlons and century rides for fitness, fun & friendship.
My passion is to motivate my friends to exercise more so that they can live life to the fullest.
The purpose of this blog is five-fold:-
1) I find writing very therapeutic & beats paying for a psychiatrist to keep sane
2) I like to share & inspire others into engaging in any healthy pursuits
3) This is a great way to keep track of my progress in all my sporting endeavours
4) This also keeps me honest & spurs me on to do more
5) Even if you are a couch potatoe, I hope you will find my entries entertaining and/or informative.
In summary, this blog is helping me help others help myself...get it?